Maximum two person per vehicle ,
1. Any vehicle entered in the Cannonball Run must comply with state road rules. At all times all Entrants must abide by the rules of the road as prescribed by Victorian laws and statutes.
2. Any vehicle entered must be insured and roadworthy as prescribed by State Laws.
3. All Entrants and anyone taking part in the Cannonball Run must be 18 years of age or older and the holder of current full Australian Drivers License.
4. All vehicles must advertise stickers from cannonball run and or any sponsors; stickers are non-permanent and easily removable without damaging vehicle paint finishes. We the cannonball run team will supply all cannonball run stickers. Contestants can add their own stickers to their vehicles if wanted.
5. All Entrants must pay registration fee. Such registration fee must be paid in accordance with the instructions on the Application for Entry form. All payment must be paid to cannonball run in accordance with the payment schedule.
6. Registration fee will be $550 dollars per vehicle (2 persons) Maximum two persons per vehicle
7. Entrants must at all times observe all rules and comply with the Cannonball Run Code of Conduct.
8. I understand the deposit is not refundable if you can not make it, If for any reason we the Cannonball team has to cancel the event then refund will be returned in full